The Generation Challenges (GenChal) are an umbrella event designed to bring together a variety of shared-task efforts that involve the generation of natural language. This year GenChal features two new challenge proposals and reports of organisers and participants from three completed challenges.
More information about previous challenges at GenChal here.
New Challenge Proposals
- The Second Automatic Minuting (AutoMin) Challenge: Generating and Evaluating Minutes from Multi-Party Meetings - Tirthankar Ghosal, Marie Hledíková, Muskaan Singh, Anna Nedoluzhko, Ondrej Boj
- The Cross-lingual Conversation Summarization Challenge - Yulong Chen, Ming Zhong, Xuefeng Bai, Naihao Deng, Jing Li, Xianchao Zhu, Yue Zhang
- DialogSum Challenge: Summarizing Real-life Scenario Dialogues - Organisers: Yulong Chen, Yang Liu, Yue Zhang
- HinglishEval: Quality Evaluation of the Low-Resource Synthetically Generated Code-Mixed Hinglish Text - Organisers: Vivek Srivastava, Mayank Singh, Pritam Kadasi; CodaLab
- ReproGen: Shared Task on Reproducibility of Evaluations in NLG - Organisers: Anya Belz, Maja Popovic, Anastasia Shimorina, Ehud Reiter